About the event
Continuing the tradition of fib International PhD Symposium in Civil Engineering, the 11th edition will be held on Hongo main campus of The University of Tokyo in Tokyo, from August 29 to August 31, 2016. The event will be held under the patronage of the International Federation for Structural Concrete, one of the key international associations that disseminates knowledge about concrete and concrete structures. This event provides the opportunity for PhD students to share information with the international research community. Researchers and industry representatives from all over the world will be there to present information and share their research experience.
Kindly find the important dates below.
- November 1st, 2015 Submission of abstracts
- December 1st, 2015 Acceptance of abstracts
- February 1st, 2016 Full paper submission
- April 1st, 2016 Acceptance and reviewer comments
- May 1st, 2016 Registration
- June 1st, 2016 Submission of final manuscripts
CEE Group Presentations