About the event
SMAR 2017, the fourth International Conference on Smart Monitoring, Assessment and Rehabilitation of Civil Structures, will provide a forum for international scientists, engineers, enterpreneurs and infrastructure managers to present and discuss the state-of-the-practice and recent advances in testing and monitoring technology, in structural modeling and assessment methods, and in the application of advanced material for structural rehabilitation. The conference will provide a platform for exploring the potential of international cooperation.
SMAR 2017, the fourth International Conference, is organized by Empa and ITÜ and will be sponsored jointly by the International Society for Structural Health Monitoring of Intelligent Infrastructure (ISHMII), the International Institute of FRP in Construction (IIFC) and Rilem.
- Submission of Abstracts 31 December 2016
- Abstract Acceptance Notification 31 January 2017
- Submission of Full Lengths Papers 31 March 2017
- Paper Acceptance Notification 10 June 2017
- Submission of Final Revised Papers 31 July 2017
- Early Registration 30 June 2017
- Pre-Conference Scientific Tour 12 September 2017
- SMAR 2017 Conference 13 – 15 September 2017